The Brixton Learning Collaborative (BLC) is a group of 13 schools in the south east region of south London, working together to support staff and the local community through partnership working.
The Brixton Learning Collaborative help each other to be outstanding through:
- Maintaining our creative approach
- Promoting pupil voice
- Demonstrating transformational impact
- All schools becoming beacons of excellence
- Demonstrating a sense of collective responsibility
- Supporting schools to ensure Teaching and Learning remains consistently outstanding over time.
- Engaging families with support from schools within the Collaborative
- Sharing our resources in a reciprocal way.