The Stockwell Plan
The school premises will remain open for the attendance of children from Key Worker & Vulnerable families.
- Our virtual school resources will be made available to all families from Monday 23rd March 2020. You will receive a link by email for access on the morning of Monday 23rd March.
- Families will have an opportunity to apply for a place using the criteria outlined in the application form. If you have not received the email the form can be submitted from here for Stockwell Primary School and here for Jessop Primary School.
- On Friday 20th March 2020 at noon, families will receive confirmation that they have secured a place.
- Those pupils will be able to attend school from Monday 23rd March 2020 from 8am - 5pm. The provision provided is childcare and not a full education timetable. Attending children will have the opportunity to engage with our 'Visual School' as part of their timetable, which will be available to all children.
- We will also be finding ways to facilitate free school meals access to our families. You will receive an update on this in due course.